Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Things I'm Lovin' Right Now...

So here are some things that I am lovin' right now.

I bought my first Coach purse two weeks ago. I love that the color goes with anything and that it converts to a shoudler strap.

I recently bought the shoes below. They have been so much fun to wear. Although they do have a time limit :) I wore the black one's to Rebekah's bachelorette party on Friday and the pewter colored ones to Jason and Lauren's wedding and they were both a big hit.





Adam bought the Wii and the Wii fit for my birthday last month (my birthday is actually in December but we were in the middle of buying a house and getting a present was a bit trivial). It was so sweet that he bought it for me and told me it was a 6 month late birthday present. (His birthday is coming up next month so I am pretty sure that he wanted to ensure he recieved a gift). Either way, I was happy to recieve it. It is so much fun. I am not a Nintendo type of person but I love that with this game you get off your couch and play a game. I have been trying to do it on a regular basis. If you are looking for something fun and active I would definately recommend it.



Adam and I went to Bassett Furniture the other day and bought the rug below. We have really needed a rug but I couldn't seem to fing the one I wanted...until now. I saw this one when I was at the Bassett Furniture up in Charlotte and took Adam to go see it. It is huge (9 ft 6 in x 13 ft 1 in) but it fits really well in the great room. It is great to have something soft under my tootsies rather than hardwood.

If you like key lime pie, you will LOVE the mango key lime pie they have at Publix. Seriously, it is delicious. It sounds like a crazy combination but it is so good. I could eat the entire pie in one sitting if Adam would let me :)

1 comment:

  1. still have to try the mango pie! going to have to add it on my grocery list so i don't forget it! things have calmed down, finally...so i am definitely up for a spend the night party soon!

    ReplyDelete