Monday, June 22, 2009

Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Cone

Lauren and Jason got married on Saturday. We drove from the Isle of Palms to go to the wedding and then we drove back to the beach to finish out our weekend. Lauren and I graduated from Irmo together and Jason and I grew up going to the same church. They both attended our wedding a few years back but didn't really know each other. They had a beautiful wedding at Lexington Baptist Church. We were able to see a lot of our friends. Below is a picture of Kenny Williamson, Jason Cone, and I. Kenny and I grew up in the same neighborhood. Adam played with Jason and Kenny on the same flag football team last fall for our church.

Below is a picture of some of the "Irmo Girls" that attended the wedding. From Left to Right (Cassi Odom, Whitney Livingston, Clary Powell, Lauren Moore Cone, Mandy Gerald, Tracey Ammons, Heather Blau Johnson, me, and Kim Campbell)

No comments:

Post a Comment