Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Molly's Birthday Celebration

My friend Molly turned 26 yesterday. I was up in Charlotte for work so I was able to go to dinner with her to celebrate. We went to Sullivan's Steakhouse. It is pretty much the most amazing restaurant (definately in my top 3). Adam and I went to the one in Raleigh after we got engaged. This time I got the 22 oz. bone-in ribeye (appropriately named "the cowboy"). It was delicious although I'm pretty sure the cow population has decreased by a significant number after seeing that huge hunk of meat on my plate. I did not get home from Charlotte until very late but it was definately worth it. Molly and I grew up in the same neighborhood, attended the same elementary school, middle school, high school, and college. We also joined the same sorority at Clemson. Below is a picture of us when she was in Columbia (before I cut my hair).

No comments:

Post a Comment