Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baby Kate's Arrival!

One of my wonderful friends, Anne, had her baby yesterday. A beautiful healthy girl who was 7 pounds and 2 ounces. Anne and I have been friends since she moved to Columbia in 9th grade. We went to Clemson together as well. She joined the Clemson dance team (the rally cats) our freshman year but our sophmore year she decided she would also joing a sorority. She rushed Zeta Tau Alpha and I, of course, pulled some strings to have her be my "little sister." It was great to have another lasting bond to keep us together. Below is baby Kate at about 10 hours old!
Presenting the new Cromer Family! Anne was such a trooper during the delivery. She apparently did not have an epidural and was in tremendous pain. She was exhausted when we arrived at the hospital but still looked fantastic. They are so proud of their little miracle.
Below is the gift basket that Adam and I took to the hospital.Anne was absolutely ADORABLE pregnant! Below is her at the baby shower 8 months pregnant. I would just like to say she was still able to wear her size 2 jeans. I would bet dollars to donuts that I will never be a size two especially when I am pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment