Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Parrish Family Reunion 2009

Last weekend was the Parrish Family Reunion. It was so great to see the whole family. We had a photographer come to take pictures of the group. Below is Adam's Hobie Cat which provided a beautiful background for the group photo. It was a wonderful weekend filled with lake activities, amazing food (especially Joyce's chocolate cake), and good company. Below is my favorite picture from the weekend (although, I am not exactly sure why there are dots on my camera lens). The kids from left to right are Brooke, Marilyn Grace, Mac, Grant, Jack, and Matthew.
Below is my niece, Grace, looking as cute as ever.
Adam was so gracious to drive the boat all day (along with Ed and Steve). They took everyone skiing, wakeboarding, and tubing. It was quite the undertaking. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of the tubing experience with Ed and his two sisters, Joyce and Linda.
Here are three of the kids playing in their exclusive pool. I am pretty sure it was invitation only. From left to right is Grace, Marilyn Grace, and Mac.

Late Saturday night, the downstairs turned into a rock band concert. Here is the band post their last set. They just got done playing Journey's Don't Stop Believin'. I would like to point out Kelly's rock star face!

No comments:

Post a Comment