Monday, June 27, 2011

Visit with The Holders (06-17-11-06-18-11)

I headed up to Charlotte to see this cute face...We headed to Mama Ricotta's for dinner which is delicious. They have some of the best bruschetta I have ever had!

The next morning I was able to help give Samantha a bath! Anne Marie said she has not been a fan of the bath in the past but she seemed to enjoy it that day. She must have been trying to impress me.


One clean burrito... Seriously, where did all of this hair come from?


I loved holding her and jiggling her legs to make her laugh.

She thought it was so funny!



We headed to Big Daddy's for a great burger and salad. Samantha slept through the entire meal. Don't worry I ate her tator tots for her so they did not go to waste (this is a sign of a good aunt).


After lunch we headed out to run a few errands.

Joey and Anne Marie took me to Nikko- one of my favorite sushi spots in Charlotte. Look at this cute new family...

It was a perfect way to end a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment