Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kristina Bennett's Baby Shower (04-23-11)

Kristina Motley is having a baby. Well, technically her name is Kristina Bennett but I have such a hard time thinking of people you have known for so long having a different last name. I am pretty sure most of my high school and college friends are listed as their maiden name in my cell phone.

I digress...I was so excited to go to her baby shower for Rylee. Since John and Kristina live in Georgia I do not get to see them very often.

The girls...
Kristina and I...and Rylee...

Jessica and Baker...



Molly trying to feel Rylee kick...

Stephanie Motley and Clary Powell did such a great job hosting the shower. They had a great idea to make bows for Rylee.

Here are the finished product...

I am so thrilled for John and Kristina. They are going to be great parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment