Saturday, June 4, 2011

Southern Strutt Tap Recital (05-28-11)

For the second year in a row I headed to The Koger Center for my tap recital. This year was different because not only did I have Taylor in my class but this year, Hope was also in the class.

I honestly can't believe that I actually participated in the class again. Last year I was filled with worry that I wouldn't be able to keep up or that I would mess up during the recital. But the recital went smoothly and when it came time to sign up again last fall I was in line with the rest of them. I am so glad that I did. This year was a blast. It was also so nice to know that I would see Hope and Taylor every Tuesday!

The Adult Tap Class with our fabulous teacher, Alton!


Adam was my official photographer. In this picture you can see myself, DeLynn, Taylor, Leigh, and Hope.








After the recital...


Alton is the best part of our tap class! He works us hard but always keeps us laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment