Saturday, June 4, 2011

Avett Brother's Concert with Hope and Tripp (03-27-11)

Hope and Tripp surprised Adam and I with Avett Brothers tickets in Augusta, GA on March 27th. It also happened to be my sister's due date so I was nervous the entire time that I would be geographically even further away when my sister went into labor in Charlotte, NC. Lucky for me, Samantha was a week late but I clinched my cell phone through the entire evening just in case I got "the call."

Langhorne Slim opened for Avett Brothers...

After their set I went into the lobby and ran into the lead singer of Langhorne Slim...

Avett Brothers then came on and the crowd went wild...

They have a very unique sound that I like. They somehow manage to combine bluegrass, pop, country, and folk.


It was so sweet that they surprised us with the tickets. We had a great time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment