Sunday, July 11, 2010

BJ and Michelle Beckham's Wedding (05-22-10)

On 05-22-10, Adam and I headed to yet another wedding. In case you haven't noticed, we are pretty much professional wedding goers.

This one was with friends from high school, BJ Beckham and Michelle Thomas. They started dating in high school and after a bit of a break, life brought them back together! They are a great couple and we were so excited to share this special day with them.
Lauren, Cassi, Adam and I at the reception
I was so excited to see Amanda!
Ley and his flock of women...
Mandy, Whitney, Lauren, and Cassi
Michelle was absolutely stunning in her gown. There were a lot of single ladies there ready to claw each other for that bouquet.
After the wedding, we all headed to The Back Porch to keep the celebration going...
The bride and groom came out as well...

They spent their honeymoon in St. Lucia! After they returned they came over for a dinner party with Robert and Nicole Cranford. Their stories brought back a lot of memories from our honeymoon in St. Lucia. In fact, after they left Adam and I had a conversation about how much we would love to return to St. Lucia...maybe oneday

1 comment:

  1. Aww Steph I just came across this! I need to stay up to date ith your blog! I miss you!
    Michelle =)

    ReplyDelete