Monday, June 21, 2010

Visiting Ms. Caroline Leigh Hardee (05-18-10)

I had a work meeting in Greenville, SC on May 18th and I couldn't resist detouring to Simpsonville in order to meet my cousin's new baby girl, Caroline. Blake and I were very close growing up and it has been a pleasure to watch him transition into fatherhood. He is a terrific dad. Unfortunately, Blake was working when I stopped by but I was able to meet Miss Caroline. She is an absolute doll and lives up to her namesake "Sweet Caroline."
-
Rebecca and Caroline...
Rebecca is such an attentive and patient new mom.
Aunt Ruth, or better known as Gammy at this point, was in the upstate for work also so I was able to visit with her as well. She is such a proud Grandma and loves that little peanut so much.
So happy to hold her for the first time...
She had a long day of napping, eating, and then napping some more so naturally she needed some rest.
I look forward to being a part of this angel's life and watching her grow...just not too fast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment