Sunday, July 18, 2010

Uncle Jim and Halley Visit (06-14-10)

On 06-14-10, my mom's brother, Jim, and his daughter, Halley, came to visit. They live in Atlanta and we do not get to see them very often. Unfortunately, his wife Wendy was not able to come. They lived in Knoxville when I attended graduate school at the University of Tennessee so I was able to watch Halley grow up during that time. She was about two years old when she coined the term "Tephie" which has stuck for my own neices and nephews.
-
We had them over for the famous Parrish Fish Dish with the fish Adam caught over Memorial Day weekend. Halley was a great help in the kitchen and did most of the cooking. I wish they lived closer so I could see her more often.
Uncle Jim (photo courtesy of Halley)
I hope we get to see them again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment