Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hardee Brunch and Parrish Father's Day (06-13-10)

On June 13, mom, Anne Marie, Joey, and I headed over to Ruth's house. My cousin, Kimberly, and her husband, Jeremy, live in Ethiopia and were in town to visit. Blake, Rebecca, and Caroline headed down from Simpsonville to visit too.
-
Gamma and Caroline...
This week Kimberly was able to meet her niece for the first time!
I can't even imagine how she must have felt holding her for the first time
Hardee Family Portrait
Blake and Rebecca with their newest edition...
Mom, Anne Marie, and I...
After the brunch, Adam and I headed home to get ready to celebrate Father's Day with his dad. Ed was going out of town on the actual day so we were all getting together the Sunday before Father's Day.
-
Everyone came over to our house for a cookout!
-
Miss Grace...
Adam and Gracie...
Kelly and Carter...
Carter
Charlie
Grace and I...
It was a very busy day but we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment