Sunday, July 18, 2010

Miss Kate Turn's One! (06-18-10)

Anne's cutie patootie, Kate.
Look at those big blue eyes just like her momma!
Giving Mommy Kisses...
Kate had her first birthday party on June 19. Unfortunately, I was not able to make it because we had company that weekend but I was able to make her birthday cake for her. Anne and Kate came over the day before to pick it up.
-
Kate LOVES to read...well, I guess she can't technically read but she does love books...
Here I am with the birthday girl...
Anne wanted to have a "Shabby Chic" themed birthday party. The colors on the cake match the invitation and the inside of the cake was blue.

Anne, we have come a long way since high school and college. It is hard to believe that husbands and kids are now a regular part of conversation. I love you so much and I look forward to watching your beautiful daughter grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment