Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Possibilities for Sweet Lily

Well folks, it's that time...Halloween. Although I am not exactly much a fan of Halloween decorations (in fact, I kindof hate them), I do love the dressing up part (unless you decide to dress up as something that has blood, a scary mask, or a name like the Undertaker)! Instead I prefer to decorate for Fall and that way it can roll over to Thanksgiving. Somehow I am digressing....back to Halloween.

Since I do not have a two-legged child, I enjoy dressing up my four-legged one. Now I realize that to some people this may seem like a mild form of abuse and in the pictures Lily may look like she hates it but she loves it...trust me. Okay maybe she doesn't love it but she does love the attention she gets from dressing up. Sadly, Lily owns all of the outfits below along with quite the wardrobe of dresses and accessories...of course. I am looking forward to giving out candy to all of the kids in the new neighborhood with Lily. She is a hit every year and a few times kids have asked if they can have her instead of candy.

Below are some of her costume options (we kinda own them already but I need to pick one for the big event). Which one do you like best?

A Horse and Cowboy...
A Ladybug...
Janet Jackson's Back-up Dancer (and yes, the hat says "Mini Diva")...
A Character from 'Deadiest Catch'...
A Lobster...

A Cheerleader...
A Ballerina...
A LifeGuard...
A Banana...
A Bubblebee...
Let me know which one I should pick.
At least I didn't groom her to look like another animal. Click on the link below...

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA..okay, I really don't know why this surprises me in the least that you own all of these, but I vote for the horse & cowboy. They're all cute, though :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. Stephanie...seriously? Do you spend THAT much money WARDROBING poor Lily? There's gotta be a support group for that.

    B. I love the lobster. Bless her heart--she looks absolutely miserable in it, but it sure is hilarious.

    C. Please take lots of pictures of her on the actual night. I can only imagine when you have babieS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the Lobster! Its freakin HILARIOUS!!! I like how the lobster whiskers hang down around her face--it looks like she's got red hair! Good luck deciding on one!

    Wow, Brooke, you're right! Her children are either gonna have an exorbant amount of clothing, or none at all, as they'll have to keep up with Lily's spending habit!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say, I love you, Stephabulous... Lily is the cutest dog EVER-- you should enter her in some doggie magazine cover contest- she would most definitely win! I love all of the costumes- Benjamin agrees that she looks miserable in the lobster- so he voted that one out-- I'd like to cast my vote for the first picture of her with the horse and cowboy with one small modification--- that we ditch the cowboy and let her walk around with BENSON tomorrow night since he's going to BE a cowboy-- THAT would be and unbeatable combination! :):):)

    ReplyDelete