Saturday, October 3, 2009

Goin' to the Chapel...Well, not exactly...

Adam and I were heading up to The Cliffs at Glassy Chapel in Landrum, SC for Rebecca and George's wedding. The wedding started at 6 so we left at 4 to allow plenty of time. On our way up there I called one of the guests and she said that she was waiting in the parking lot. I sarcastically asked her what she was planning to do for the two hours waiting up until the wedding. She then corrected me by telling me that the wedding was at 4:30. And sure enough, upon looking at the invitation, it was a 4:30 wedding! I completely dropped the ball. So we headed to Greenville's Wyche Pavillion for the reception. Needless to say, we arrived significantly early to the reception. Luckily, Greenville's downtown is gorgeous and we took the opportunity to walk down beside the Reedy River at Falls Park and have photo shoot.
I love this picture...
Waiting for the wedding party to arrive...
The reception
As you can see, Adam and I pretty good and taking self-portraits
Suzanne was an honorary bridesmaid in the wedding. How much do you love the lights hanging in the background?
Rebecca and George opening champagne and cutting the cake...
Sweet Molly
So here is the traditional Irmo photo (From Left to Right: Kristina Motley Bennett, Tracey Ammons, Whitney Livington, me, Rebecca Copelan Burdette, Clary Powell, Lauren Stephens Holliday, and Anna Gray)
Gorgeous Clary
Adam and I walked Molly to her car and on our way back we were able to take a great shot of the venue.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie...
    that is SO funny...Josh and I have definitely done that at a wedding at the Cliffs. We got there right before the bride was going to walk down the asile--and it's not exactly a church you can slip in without being noticed. We just hung out in the parking lot until the reception! Sorry you missed seeing the beautiful chapel...it is a fantastic venue!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete