Saturday, October 3, 2009

Kelli's Baby Shower

Last Sunday, Jessica Ryan and Jewette Dooley threw Kelli Ingram a baby shower. She is due on November 14th and will be having a little girl named Megan Lael. Kelli has designed the cutest nursery with fabric that is exactly like the background of the invitation (courtesy of Sugarlump Stationary, of course). I was very honored to be invited to the shower so I asked Jessica if I could make a cake. I told her it would be in the shape of one of the dolls. I picked out the pink and brown one because I thought it was the cutest.
I completely forgot to take pictures of it before I left the house. I franticly took it over to Jessica's house at midnight on Friday night as we were leaving to go up to Clemson the next day for the game and I wanted her to have it early to set up. The picture below was taken with Adam's camera phone while we are driving.
Below is the mother-to-be with the cake.
Kelli and I (she is so cute pregnant...I mean you really can't tell until she turns to the side.)
Jewette, me, Kelli, Brooke, Jessica, and Alyssa...
Brooke and I (Brooke is sewing the bedding for Kelli's nursery and it is quite the undertaking...I am really bleassed to have such talented friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment