Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rebekah and Tice get hitched

One of my roommates from Clemson, Rebekah, got married this weekend in Kershaw, SC. We were living together when she started dating her now husband, Tice. It has been very special to watch their relationship and love grow. She asked me to be an honorary bridesmaid at the wedding. I must say that everyone signed the registry on the appropriate lines...so my job is
successful. Rebekah just finished her masters and has moved to Columbia to teach art. I am very excited about them living so close.In the below picture, we are a bit sweaty from dancing so much. (Can you see the curling iron burn on my forehead? Adam thinks that I take too long to get ready so he bought a converter for my car so I can straighten and curl my hair in the car while he is driving. It really cuts down on my prep time since all I have to do is blow dry my hair before we leave. Normally, this works very well when we have a long drive to get to our destination. But one must use caution when driving over a bumpy road or railroad tracks as it can be hazardous to your forehead :)
Me with my two favorite bridesmaids, Stacy and Marie.
The following pictures are from the rehearsal dinner. Here is our University Village roomate picture. We sure had some good laughs that year.
My sweet Stacy and I...
Stacy and I with the bride (in the middle)

2 comments:

  1. so i finally found your blog...looks like all those years of scrapbooking paid off...you still are the most organized and efficient at recording your life events...teach me how, stephanie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog! I need to find out more about this portable curling iron you have.

    I was so happy to spend time with you and Adam the weekend of the wedding. It wouldn't have been the same with out you there!
    Thank you for helping me relax at the reception too :)

    ReplyDelete