Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dinner Party at the Parrish's

Adam and I had a group of friends over tonight for a dinner party. From left to right by couple in the above picture is Luke and Sara Askins, Michael and Amy Long, Jason and Lauren Cone, and Adam and I). We were all at Jason and Lauren's wedding a few weeks ago. Amy and I started talking and decided it was time to set up a date. Jason, Luke, and I grew up at St. Andrews Baptist Church and many of my childhood memories include them. Michael, Jason, Adam, Lauren, and I all went to Irmo and Jason and Michael were roommates in college. It is so crazy how you don't always keep in touch with people but things somehow really seem to come full circle. We had a wonderful dinner and dessert and then took a break to play some catch phrase. If you have never played catch phrase, I highly recommend it. It is such a fun game that gets everyone involved. We are looking forward to many more fun times with these couples!
As always, I went overboard on the table setting. Maybe it is because I finally feel like I have room to entertain. (Maybe one of these days I will have matching chairs) Thanks Patti for the beautiful flowers!

(Amy, I posted this tonight for your viewing pleasure on Monday morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment