Thursday, July 23, 2009

First Cake Decorating Class

I finally convinced my mom to take a cake decorating class with me. I havewanted to learn for a while now and since it was summer, my mom would be able to take the class with me. It has been a fun activity for us to do together. The first class was only instruction and these cakes were decorated on our second class. Hopefully, one day I will look back and think how far we have come in our skills. We were supposed to decorate the cake with either flowers or a rainbow but since I was going to make Adam a cake for his birthday, I decided he probably would prefer not to have rainbows or flowers.
Side view...
My dad had to go to Florida for work so my mom decorated her cake for him. Again, we were the only ones who went against the grain.

No comments:

Post a Comment