Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sushi and Sprinkles...It doesn't get better than this!

The other night Cyndi, Adam, Grace, and I headed to Yamato's for dinner. We absolutely love their sushi and have become quite the regulars. Their sushi is 30% off before 7pm so we frequently meet their after work. Anyways, I digress.
-
We knew the waitress so she brought Grace out some sherbert to eat at the end of our meal. She put sprinkles on it and it was so funny to see the look on her face. I don't know if she had ever had them before but she acted like the world was now a much better place now that she had discovered this miracle. Check out the video below to see and hear her excitement...




I think I could watch this video a hundred times and still laugh. What a fun moment to capture! I can not believe how fast she is growing. Soon we will have two more babies in the Parrish clan (Hope is due in March and Kelly is due in May) and this blue-eyed beauty will have to learn to share the spotlight! She will be a great big sister and cousin.

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! She's gonna be a tough act to follow! Hope and I have our work cut out for us with these boys! ;)

    ReplyDelete