Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beth's Beauties on 12-30-09

My childhood friend, Beth, came into town with her three beautiful children. She recently had Carson so it was nice to finally meet him. Luckily, they were in town for a few weeks and I was able to see them a few times but I only had a camera handy when they came over to my house on December 30, 2009.

Look at this handsome boy, Christian...watch out ladies
Her beautiful daughter, Savanna

She had a wonderful time on the rocking horse.
Here is the newest edition...Drum roll please...Carson!

He has the biggest eyes (please overlook the drool :0)...
and mouth...
It was so great to be able to spend time with them this holiday. They are already talking about planning another trip to South Carolina! It has been such a joy already to watch them grow up. This visit Christian referred to me as Aunt Stephanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment