Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Phil, Ted, and Grace Time

I have the absolute pleasure of keeping our neice, Grace, on a regular basis. She usually comes straight from her babysitters house and needs to be fed. It has become increasingly difficult the more active she has become to feed her without a high chair or bulky booster seat. I found this seat this weekend and was able to put it to use on Monday. It made feeding time so easy!


It is a seat by Phil and Ted and I am in love. It has shoulder straps so she can't wiggle out and it holds up to 37 pounds. It also comes in red and blue. You can start using it as soon as your little one can sit up and it stores flat so you can take it to restaurants. Okay, so that is my non-mother review.
Grace has been using utensils for awhile but I always get a kick out of how she picks up the food to put it on the fork or spoon (totally defeating the purpose of using a utensil) but practice makes perfect. You can tell she is in deep concentration (don't forget to notice the Clemson orange plate that she eats out of at Aunt Tephie's house)...

Now that we know that Hope is having a boy and Kelly is having a boy, it was time to get some toy cars. Most of the items I have are pretty gender neutral but I saw these and thought they were adorable.
When Grace was only a few months old, I got up really early one morning as one of my neighbors who has children was having a yard sale. I picked up this car for $10. It has been a great purchase and it is terrific that she still loves using it at 23 months old.
If you have spent anytime with Grace you would know that she loves music. She starts to dance when she hears the first note. These are a few videos of her playing in her car. It has all of these neat features but her favorite is the radio. It has three "stations" and she plays them over and over and over again. You can see her start to dance as best as she can in the car when the music starts to play.




Here is a quick video of Grace learning her colors...Apparently red is her favorite. Either I am color blind or she needs a little bit more work on distinquishing colors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment