Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jessie's Baby Shower

Today I was able to attend a baby shower for Jessie Harley. She grew up on the same street as Adam and their families have been friends for years. As you can see she is very pregnant and is due on October 17th (I think). She is having a baby boy and they are naming him Harrison. The shower was hosted by Hope and Cyndi and some other family friends. It took place at Cyndi's best friend's house, Denise Davison, who also lived on their street. Below is a picture of the game that was played where she had to guess the baby items that she was given while blind-folded.

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT BELIEVE I FORGOT!!! *sigh* Looks like a great shower and I'm sure Jessie really enjoyed it :) However, I think it is important to note that Denise Davison did not grow up on Archers Court ;)

    ReplyDelete