Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Benson's Lake Day

On Labor Day, Benjamin, Jessica, and Benson came over to go on a boatride on Lake Murray. We had a relaxing ride over to the Chapin Lakehouse where we sat in rocking chairs eating toffee and boiled peanuts (does it get any better than that?). Then we stopped to see the sunset.
Me with my favorite little boy (I can say that honestly as I currently only have a neice and all of my friends have girls)
Jessica looked away to avoid watching the below take place while we were moving (luckily, we were near the marina and were just poking along)...
Benson was a great First Mate.Here is my hunky captain...
Say "ahhhhhh"
Who could resist this face?
I am not sure who had more fun.

1 comment:

  1. aw steph, the pics are great! we had so much fun with you guys!! Thanks for spending your labor day with us! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete