Sunday, June 20, 2010

Carter Michael Parrish (04-28-10)

Adam and I had the pleasure of keeping Grace for a few days while Kelly was in the hospital giving birth to her new brother, Carter. He was born on April 28. After picking Grace up from her sitter's house, she was all "dolled up" to meet her brother for the first time. I picked her up this adorable shirt that says "I'm the Big Sister." She didn't quite understand that her entire world was about to change that day but she was really excited to see what all of this fuss was about.


Here she is in her new outfit right before we headed to the hospital..
The new addition (can you tell how excited I am?)
Sweet Carter
Kelly looking fabulous after giving birth...
The face that melts my heart...
Grace was given a hospital band just like Carter. You can see that she was pretty excited about it.
This is the first time Grace held Carter...I feel like she is trying to say "Okay, umm Now What?"
Adam and Carter
I am such a proud aunt...

2 comments:

  1. Being an aunt is awesome. You should stop by my blog list and subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet post! :) You're such a wonderful aunt! Your nieces and nephews are so blessed to have you as their aunt!! Love the last pic of you with the little punkins :)

    ReplyDelete