Saturday, May 1, 2010

Introducing...Charles Presley Whitesides IV (03-19)

March 19, 2010...what a day to remember! Here we all are in the waiting room anxious for the arrival of Mr. Charles Presley Whitesides IV.
-
We are all holding candy "It's A Boy" cigars to celebrate...
Here I am with the soon-to-be father...
After a while in labor they decided to give Hope a c-section. She did so great!
-
Here is Hope seeing him for the first time...


We were in the room with them when they brought Charlie in for his new parents to hold for the first time. It was such a sweet moment and a memory I will not soon forget.
Hope's first words were "I worked really hard for you, little guy!"
First time parents

This is the first time I am able to hold my nephew!
Adam is glad to have a boy in the mix
Look at all of that strawberry blonde hair...
Charlie was a very healthy 9.23 ounces and 21.5 inches long!

No comments:

Post a Comment