Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bubbles and Jets (March 14)

Grace wakes up a lot earlier that we normally do so I had plenty of time to give her a bubble bath before church. She was so cute and really enjoyed herself.

After the bath I had to put her in the shower to actually clean all of the bubbles off.
I thought it would be fun to put her into the jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom. I thought I had a genious idea to turn the jets on and make billions and billions of bubbles. Well, apparently the water does not displace as much when you put a two year old in the bathtub as it does when I sit in it so the water was not covering all of the jets. I did not even think about it when I turned the jacuzzi on. I videoed me turning them on just to capture the moment but it turned out to be one of the funniest videos I have seen in a long time...
She really is quite a trooper and didnt even freak out. I just kept telling her how cool that was! Needless to say, I have not yet given her another jacuzzi bath as I do not want to evoke a childhood fear of them.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD that is the cutest thing ever! Come follow my blog. Not nearly as exciting, but it's definitely a new perspective on life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That is hilarious! the exact same thing happened to benson at my moms last week-- she had her jets pointed up, so even though they were under water, they sent the water shooting up and two spouts of water came shooting out and intersected on his face!!... its awesome you caught it on video.. too funny!

    ReplyDelete