Monday, May 3, 2010

Gracie stays the night (04-10)

We had the privilege of keeping Grace overnight on 04-10-10 in order for her parents to get some alone/rest time before the upcoming arrival of a new baby. If you have met Grace she goes a hundred miles a minute so I am sure it was definately needed. The next morning we got up and got ready to go to church.
-
Grace loves music. One of her favorite things to do at our house is to play/bang on the piano. I had two pianos in my house growing up so I don't mind the lovely music/noise that she makes. This could also be because I do not have to listen to her serenades on a daily basis. I love this picture...

I took piano lessons for 9 years growing up. Although my skills do not match the amount of lessons I took, I hope to teach Grace a song or two when she gets older.
Grace wakes up a lot earlier than we normally do on church mornings so we had plenty of time for a photoshoot.
A movie star in the making...

Too Cool for Words...
Here is another video of her singing on the way to church. I think it is so great to capture these moments as they change so fast!

1 comment:

  1. LOL Can't wait to look at this video. Steph you are going to be a fabulous Mom.

    ReplyDelete