Friday, April 2, 2010

Sushi Making Classes (02-20-10)

Adam and I absolutely love sushi. I seriously could probably eat it everyday and not get tired of it. My anniversary gift to Adam was to take a sushi-making class. I researched a lot of them but decided to attend the class at SakiTumi in Columbia. We were served soup, salad, and edemame along with our rolls. The class took about 4 hours and it turned out to be a wonderful date night. It definately made me want to buy a rice cooker!
This is my first hand-made roll...
Adam rolling away...just look at that form!
Adam's yummy creation...
Working on our second roll...
Salmon and Tuna
Another roll I made...of course, I put my signature "S" on the plate...

We had a really nice evening and I would love to do it again. Maybe oneday I will make sushi at my own house!

No comments:

Post a Comment