Saturday, November 13, 2010

Suzanne Maynard's Bachelorette (08-07 to 08-08)

On August 7, I headed down to Charleston, SC for Suzanne Maynard's bachelorette party. She is a dear friend who I met through Adam when I was in graduate school at University of Tennessee. Adam became friends with Suzanne at NC State and he told me we just had to meet when he found out that we were both going to be living in Knoxville.

Adam gave me her number and we decided to get dinner one night. The funny thing is that it felt like a blind date as I picked up someone I had never met at her apartment! From that night on most of my memories of Knoxville somehow involve Suzanne. She introduced me to Nicole Rogers and we really were the three amigos. I was so excited when Suzanne decided to move to Columbia when we finished school. I had a friend that needed a roommate and the rest is history. We don't get to see each other as much as I would like but we are in the same supper club so I am guaranteed to see her at least every other month!

Why we all love her...
One of her fabulous guests gave her these hilarious shoes...
I feel pretty confident these will never be used but they provided a great laugh...
Supper club minus Emily and Sally...
The three amigos together again...
Dinner at Coast...

Suzanne and her sister, Ashley...
Nicole, Suzanne, and I...

Well, those are the only pictures that will be shared- hey...its a bachelorette party!

The next morning we ate dinner at a great little restaurant called Poogan's Porch (on the corner of Queen and Meeting). They had a delicious breakfast and I look forward to going there to eat again.

We are all looking forward to Suzanne big day in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment