Sunday, November 29, 2009

Clemson vs. NC State

Adam and I headed up to Raleigh with his parents for the last time this football season. They were playing the Clemson Tigers so I was very excited. This is the one time each season that I don't cheer for the wolfpack. Of course, we met up with all of Adam's sigma chi friends at the tailgate.

The family portrait with only one in orange...
My roommate my sophmore year at Clemson called to see if Adam and I were in Raleigh for the game. She was able to meet up with us at the tailgate. I have not seen her since our wedding so it was great to catch up. We had such a good time that we made plans for her and her boyfriend, Todd, to stay with us the night before the Clemson vs. USC game.
During the game... (I am smiling due to the glorious plays that the Tigers were making. Adam was smiling because I told him to but he was not smiling on the inside :)
After getting back to the hotel and resting up a bit, we headed to Sullivan's for dinner. I have posted about this great restaurant before but it never disappoints. We had a great dinner with Adam's parents and his uncle Donald and wife Dwan.

I had a fantastic weekend. I am sure that Adam and his family would change the outcome of the game but other than that they had a great time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment